Infrastructure Engineer - Requisition #5004
Seattle, WA | Engineering - Software | Full-Time
Vehicle autonomy has the potential to revolutionize how we move and work but up until now has been limited to on road applications. At Overland AI, we’re developing next generation autonomous vehicle solutions for off road environments in sectors including defense, agriculture, construction, wildland firefighting, conservation, and more. Our software, called OverDrive, enables ground vehicles to autonomously navigate unimproved roads and complex natural terrain. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our customers with the most advanced off-road autonomy on the market. Overland AI is headquartered in Seattle, WA area.
We are looking for experts in infrastructure and systems administration to support autonomy development.
In this role, you will:
- Manage on-premise compute, cloud infrastructure, and a fleet of robotic vehicles
- Develop the architecture and tooling to support remote operations, data management, and machine-learning workflows for off-road autonomy systems.
- Collaborate closely with a team of multi-disciplinary experts to help continuously improve and deploy off-road autonomy.
- Strong technical background: BS in Computer Science or similar with 4+ years industry experience in production infrastructure. You have extensive experience managing networks and Linux workstations/servers. Ideally, you have worked with autonomy development teams before and have experience with DOD security controls such as NIST-800-171 or CMMC.
- Grit: You excel in a small-team atmosphere, taking ownership of problems and working with your colleagues to solve problems across disciplines.
- Field-test forward: At Overland AI, infrastructure doesn't end in the server room. We routinely deploy to exciting field locations in order to push the boundaries of off-road autonomy.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance.
- Ability to relocate to Seattle, WA.
Overland AI believes in creating a work environment that you look forward to embracing every day.
- The salary range for this position is $65K to $400K annually
- Equity compensation
- Best-in-class healthcare, dental and vision plans.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
- Parental leave
Interested in applying?